UM Spring Game/After Party at Miami Prime Grill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UM Spring Game/After Party at Miami Prime Grill

Dolfan3773

Bleeding 305 since 1987
Reaction score
Did any one go?

Got to the spring game about 8 am and sat with my friends and had a few beers before going in. Then went to the after party which was a pretty cool experience. Got to meet alot of former players and the event in general was pretty cool.

I was there too..and at the after party I was walking around the whole time drinking beer and mingling with all the former players. I've never met him before until the after party but Yatil Green (I know he blew for us) is one of the coolest dudes ever.

Yeah, Yatil Green and Lamar Thomas are two guys that I love speaking with. I talked to Lamar for a while on Saturday afternoon before heading down to the Gables for the baseball game that night. Lamar and Yatil are really close friends as well. You should have looked me up!

Did you happen to see Ed Reed?

Yeah, Yatil Green and Lamar Thomas are two guys that I love speaking with. I talked to Lamar for a while on Saturday afternoon before heading down to the Gables for the baseball game that night. Lamar and Yatil are really close friends as well. You should have looked me up!

Did you happen to see Ed Reed?

I was looking for you...I remember you saying you were going to wear a Wade jersey but I didnt see you...I also talked to Lamar Thomas..he was cool as hell too. Got pics with both of them. I didnt see Ed Reed, was he at the after party?

Yeah, Ed Reed was there but he was very low key for the most part. He parked next door and walked over. My friend who knew him from his high school days spotted him first and went went over and talked to him for a few minutes but he got swarmed after a few minutes. He didn't stick around long though before he took off.

Didnt see him at all...but thats cool that he showed up. I was hoping for some current players in the NFL to show up but I guess he was the only one. I heard that this is going to be an ongoing thing and happen every year now?

Back
Top Bottom