UM vs Florida A&M.. on tv?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UM vs Florida A&M.. on tv??

chiefcheef

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Question:
i just forward my south florida comcast cable box to sept 2nd 730pm and didnt see that UM VS FAMU game on any channel... both schools being from florida and most the players on both school having friends and family living in south florida this game should be on tv for us to watch. anyone know what channel it will be on or any news on this?

If you live local um should be on tv, they probably haven't released any broadcast schedule yet.

It will be on espn3.com. I think it will be on in south florida, but outside of that espn3.com is your only option.

It definitely was on ESPN3 last year . . . possibly on ESPNU . . . doubt its on a local channel though.

It IS on ESPN3 this year as well.

But if you're anywhere in the South Florida area I expect you to be at this game. Come out and support this team. We need it. You can get tickets for as cheap as $20.

Let's go man.

stupid question but i am watching south florida comcast with a slingbox overseas, what is espn3? is that a actuall tv channel? LOL

I believe it's free. I've never paid for it. But I haven't used it since last football season.

i am over seas using a slingbox with south florida comcast cable, i tried gettin on espn3.com and it never loads, i don't think its works for people execpt for USA....which sucks , thats gay how most the people whom are on both teams are from south florida and and have family and friends on the teams and wont even be able to watch it if they dont have espn3 or have to watch the game on there laptops

stupid question but i am watching south florida comcast with a slingbox overseas, what is espn3? is that a actuall tv channel? LOL

Wish I had hooked up a slingbox before I came out here.

Slingbox is a sports guys best friend,... i swear its the coolest invention. specially with a DRV cause the different timing. i dunno what i do without it...

i'am trying to get on espn3.com but it NEVER LOADS. it just keeps trying to load the site.. maybe the traffic? ive been tryin everyday for last few days though.

Back
Top Bottom