Uncork the Champagne!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Uncork the Champagne!!!

msbdolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Chiefs LOSE!!! '72 dolphins are still the ONLY undefeated team EVER!!!

YAAAY.......what a perfect day !!!!1

Wow, now lets just see that patises lose today and the Jets just for good measure.

I wouldn't mind the Jets winning, because we may need the help to get into the playoffs and the Jets don't need a good draft pick.

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama
YAAAY.......what a perfect day !!!!1

Perfect, Great, Happy, etc.. DAY!!! Now I can walk around out in the public with my jersey without getting odd looks(never stopped me before, but now I will get *Hey, he looks the Dolphins and they won* instead of *Hey, he is wearing a dolphin jersey, lmao, they suck*)

Originally posted by Phinz1972

Perfect, Great, Happy, etc.. DAY!!! Now I can walk around out in the public with my jersey without getting odd looks(never stopped me before, but now I will get *Hey, he looks the Dolphins and they won* instead of *Hey, he is wearing a dolphin jersey, lmao, they suck*)

I get the same thing.

You can walk around in a Raiders jersey and people like it but you wear a Dolphins jersey and it wouldn't matter what our record is..we'd still suck or be "gay" for some reason.

And just for the little extra sprinkles on top, Buffalo lost too!!! :D

Here's to Shula and his unbeaten Dolphins----and the Cincinnati Bengals!!!:band: :drinkers: :drinker: :jumper: :happydrin :rocker: :bandwagon :friday: :nana: :party: :dance:

Originally posted by 54zach54
And just for the little extra sprinkles on top, Buffalo lost too!!! :D

Ok, now lets go for second helpings with a PATS L.

Back
Top Bottom