Undefeated: 5,000 for the week, 20,000 for the team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Undefeated: 5,000 for the week, 20,000 for the team

Who will be the last undefeated team and when ?

• Indianapolis

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Kansas City

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Denver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minnesota

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Carolina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seattle

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
5,000 for the week, 20,000 for the team

Since there are so few undefeated teams left, it is time to give away some of my points to anyone who can guess what team will be the last to fall and what week. Please choose which team you think will be the last to lose and let Shula, Bob Griese and friends open up their annual bottle of bubbly.

I wil donate 5,000 for those who guess the week right
20,000 for those who guess the team right

see http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/standings

P.S. made it a poll, but you have to post your thoughts as well...

kansas city has tough games coming up.. against baltimore.. division rival denver and green bay who is off to a bad start and da raidahs.. i think baltimore will might stop the chiefs come week 4

indi has a tough stretch against the nfc south.. they might win against new orleans but not against carolina and tampa bay...

denver has two tough division games against oakland and kansas city... and have pittsburgh on week 6...

minnesota might struggle with san fran.. i think they can beat atlanta.. but dont think they can beat denver.

carolina has to play division games against atlanta and new orleans.. dont think they can win both.. they should though... they could also be the last team to go..

seattle has games against san fran and green bay.. both coming off dissapointing losses and both have a 1-2 record.. so both will be playing hard to win.. seattle will lose one of these...

tough call to make but i think that carolina will be the last undefeated to go.. on maybe... week 10 against tampa bay.. i can see them going on a winning stretch here.. only if they keep up the good defensive play and mistake-free offensive play..

I say Seattle will fall last in Week 9 vs. the Steelers. IMO, I really can't see anyone going undefeated any longer than this in the NFL.

Minnesota will be the last to lose and it will be week 11, giving the '72 boys a scare again. They have a pretty easy schedule, at ATL, OFF, then 3 straight home games, week 10 at SD, then losing Sun Night at OAK.

BTW - if u do not post, but just answer the poll I have no idea who you are...

Minnesota

I vote minnesota because their division is so poor. They should go 6 and 0 in their division alone

Dick Vermeil has to be considered one of the greatest coaches if KC goes all the way.

Seems like no one responded KC so I guess I can keep my stash of points :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom