Undefeated season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Undefeated season

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm a little worried that Miami's undefeated season will be matched.

They were talking about it last night on ABC and they said the Chiefs have some really easy games coming up. (not that a football is easy) But pretty easy opponents. I can't remember off the top of my head, and I'm sure someone will look it up and reply to this thread. But they have to play like the Lions, browns, and I believe 2 other relatively easy teams. They were saying the Chiefs could easily be 12-0 and be facing the Vikings, which is probably their best chance to lose.

I'm getting a little worried. I'm hopeing they understimated one of those teams and they get caught and lose.

I made the same post last week when the Cheifs were still undefeated after a week 7 win and a lot of people told me not to worry. I asked the question at what point do Fin fans start to worry about our '72 season being matched? I stated the Chiefs already faced the most difficult part of their schedule as opposed to the Vikings and many said "yea whatever". ...Well look at the majority voice now! :pirate:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Chiefs have to play Denver at Denver and the Vikings at Minnesota.

I think they will fall.

They also play at Cincy, who is looking better and better every week. Three of the Chiefs' first four road games have been tight games.....7 points, 6 points in OT, 7 points.....

Originally posted by DolphinzD
They also play at Cincy, who is looking better and better every week. Three of the Chiefs' first four road games have been tight games.....7 points, 6 points in OT, 7 points.....

6 Games of Miami's 1972 undefeated season were decided by 7 points or less. Whats your point?

Originally posted by Dolfan02

6 Games of Miami's 1972 undefeated season were decided by 7 points or less. Whats your point?

My point is I think they will lose. That's true about the 1972 Dolphins, but I don't think it will happen again. KC is halfway through their season and already 4 of their games have been decided by 7 or less.

They better lose, it's tough to relax when it looks as though nothing is going to stop them. I mean Denver could still be playing horrible by the time the chiefs get to them, not likely, but you never know. So I say the vikes have the best chance at knocking them off.

It's tough not to worry, I want to be the only team to ever have done that, or ever will. lol.

Back
Top Bottom