Undefeateds fading away | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Undefeateds fading away

having trouble breathing
Reaction score
It was nice of the Giants to take the Vikes off the undefeated list today.

Could it be possible for the Bills to beat the Chefs this evening?

Long live the 1972 undefeated team!

Let the Chiefs win one more night.:cool:

The '72 Dolphins aren't as important than the '03 Dolphins right now. If you're a real Dolphins fan.. you're cheering for the Chiefs tonight.

I hear you. But I always keep my eye on the undefeateds.
The Chefs have a legit chance to do it.
Bye, Browns, Bengals, Raiders, Bolts, Lions, Vikes, Bears

Who is going to beat them? Vikes and Bengals maybe?

They have the talent to beat all of those teams as we all know. But this is the NFL.. they could play the Cardinals and Bengals back-2-back from here on out, and I promise you that they'll lose one of them.

Remember, they also have to win it all..

This is easy. Let the Phins meet them in the play offs and we can beat them.

They Chiefs also have to play the Broncos again...they might have a chance to beat them

Originally posted by ShutDown23
They Chiefs also have to play the Broncos again...they might have a chance to beat them

The way KC is playing tonight and all season, the way Denver has played the last 2weeks, I say that KC may have a chance to beat them again. But then again, its the NFL, so anything is possible(except the Lions winning 2 road games in a road this year).

Mark the Bills 4-4 in your book, this one is DONE with :16 left in the 3rd! :sleep:

that buffalo bills QB is having a really tough night, 3 INT , 2 Fumbles - 1 Fumble lost , oouchhhh :lol:

Originally posted by fairbanksb
This is easy. Let the Phins meet them in the play offs and we can beat them.

That would be nice...I really enjoyed your visit to Arrowhead last year.

too bad we were not playing KC instead of the Dolts that would have been a hugely hyped game

KC will lose a game this year. I'm not sure who, probably either at the Broncos or at the Vikings, but someone will beat them. Teams just don't go undefeated through a 16-game season. You can say all you want about how Denver hasn't looked that good the last two weeks, or that Minnesota had it handed to them yesterday, but it's really hard to go 8-0 on the road. KC has already had some close calls--Baltimore, Oakland, and Denver.....Dante Hall saved them in the Baltimore and Denver games and Oakland was inches away from the tying TD as time expired. KC is the best team in the AFC but I doubt they go undefeated.

Back
Top Bottom