Undrafted FAs..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Undrafted FAs.....

I can't believe Poli-Dixon went undrafted. I've watched this guy play for the last couple of years and he has a lot of talent. He will earn a spot on an NFL roster, gaurenteed. I hope he gets a shot with the 'Fins, he would ba a nice addition.

His combine numbers were more than solid.....

6'5 210 4.48

I know he plays slower than 4.48, but the fact he actually ran that indicates his playing speed can't be that slow. He is a great Jumper and has a huge body....something must be up with him.

thats kinda hard for me to believe too!

Originally posted by Expo88
I can't believe Poli-Dixon went undrafted. I've watched this guy play for the last couple of years and he has a lot of talent. He will earn a spot on an NFL roster, gaurenteed. I hope he gets a shot with the 'Fins, he would ba a nice addition.
he was always in the scheme of things!:rolleyes:

Trev Faulk is gone

Broncos | Eight Undrafted Rookies Signed - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
12:41 PT: DenverBroncos.com reports the Denver Broncos have signed eight undrafted rookie free agents to undisclosed deals. They were: WR Charlie Adams (Hofstra), FB Will Bartholomew (Tennessee), LB Trev Faulk (LSU), RB Paris Gaines (Fresno State), TE Jared Peck (North Dakota State), C Jason Scukanec (Brigham Young), LB Jashon Sykes (Colorado) and CB Lenny Walls (Boston College).

Back
Top Bottom