Undrafted free agent news | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Undrafted free agent news

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Just some news out there for guys who keep up with this.
Colon, the OT from Florida, and Mayes, the huge OG from Oklahoma St. that some of you have mentioned, are trying out (unsigned as yet) for the Cleveland Browns.

The following players have been mentioned strongly on pre-draft sites and I do not have information on them. You guys are from all over the country. If you know anything please share.

Stan Hill QB Marshall
Ray Hudson RB Alabama
Tommy Manus WR Morgan St.
Silas Daniels WR Auburn
Vince Carter C Oklahoma
Mo Mitchell G Florida
Kevin Huntley DE Kansas St.
Chris Solomona DE Oregon
Will Thompson DE Georgia
Santonio Thomas DT Miami
Jonas Seawright DT North Carolina
Marcus Jones OLB Louisville
Brandon Payne CB New Mexico
Antwaun Rogers CB Purdue
Willie Amos CB Nebraska
Byron Jones CB Texas A&M
Josh Dean S San Diego St.
Atari Bigby S Central Florida
Cory Bailey S Florida
Jason Harmon S Michigan St.
Terry Holly S Rice
Jermaine Harris S South Carolina
Dustin Powell S/LB Wisconsin-Lacrosse
Maurice Lloyd LB UConn
Adrian Awason DT North Texas

That is about it guys. Those are what is left of the free agent market. You can thank teams like Philly, Tennessee, San Diego, and Arizona for that. In the case of Arizona they had a great draft, then kicked everyone's but in the rookie free agent market.

Lee2000

Im a huge gator fan and i can tell about corey bailey. hes about 5'11, hes pretty fast and he was sometimes used as a return man, however his coverage skills arent that great.

rookieholdout said:
Im a huge gator fan and i can tell about corey bailey. hes about 5'11, hes pretty fast and he was sometimes used as a return man, however his coverage skills arent that great.

what about Mo? dude has a mean streak

Atari Bigby - Central Florida

I go to UCF and have watched this kid play for the past 3 years. He is a playmaker! PERIOD! He was ranked high in the nation after he junior year. but this past season he broke his leg in the first couple of games. they rushed back on the field since our team was so bad. once he came back, he was understandably out of game shape since he couldnt run in over a month. all in all he didnt have a great season this past but for good reason. he is gunna be great and if we sign him, he could easily compete for the starting FS spot right away.

You got ot think Saban would bring in quite a few players at the saftey position considering we have only one sure fire starter back there.

Means is trying out with the Texans

Means is trying out with the Texans. I do not recall all of the players that Arizona signed, but Shazor alone was a great pickup. I can get the names of the Arizona signings soon if you need them.

Lee2000

Back
Top Bottom