undrafted players on 05 team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

undrafted players on 05 team?

RANDYNRONNY

Practice Squad
Reaction score
what players from the undrafted guys do you see making the roster after the cuts are threw. i like k j harris perhaps josh davis and maybe berlin other than that no one else

We have a very crowded at RB so i doubt that Harris will make the team. Josh Davis is who i think that could make the team just on ST's. Berlin will likely be on the PS because there is no way that he will beat out Rosenfels.

The undrafters guys don't make a very good contribution to the team 'cause they can make the team they will be a the back-up of the back-ups

Kay-Jay maybe make the team over Minor, but will be for salary maybe not for he's really good. hey it's Ronnie-Ricky-Lamar, 3 greatests RB if somebody hurts there it's the other, but Kay-Jay so tough to will play some snaps.

and Davis the same thing against Chambers no way, Booker and Boston no way, maybe in the 4th and 5th spot but won't be a starter maybe to some special play that we will use one time in 4 games.

if they make the team won't be a big deal, my wishes to this guys 'cause is tough are in his position

I like Bigbry to make the team and possibly that guy you guys seem to hate from the fighting Irish, I forget his name but he's the S who was raped someone I beleive

nick1 said:
I like Bigbry to make the team and possibly that guy you guys seem to hate from the fighting Irish, I forget his name but he's the S who was raped someone I beleive

i cant see that guy in a dolphin uniform at all. i think he's gone.

Back
Top Bottom