Unfortunately guys, same old Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Unfortunately guys, same old Dolphins

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This time ALWAYS finds a way to start strong and lose fast. I love theFins but they are for all intents and purposes finished for the year. Tonite is a sure loss, and next week at the Jets is a loss. That leaves us at 5-4 and reeling. This team lacks mental discipline, plain and simple. YOU CANNOT HAVE 2 TURNOVERS IN YOUR FIRST 2 POSSESIONS ON THE ROAD AGAINST GB AND EXPECT TO BE A GOOD TEAM. Don't try and sugar coat it, Sage Rosenfels is scared $hitless out there, we are cooked. Never thought I would miss Fiedler so much. The screen has killed us. Well, I am used to this BS by the fins, so I guess it truly is no suprise.

Looks like the Balt game. Straight up the gut for 95 yards. Our OL hasn't shown up and Zack looks small and non ferocious.

u guys r f**kin f***Ots! how many times have we come back! U GUYS R MOROONS....u have juss shown ur tru colors

and lose against the sorry ass jets? UR KIDDING RITE?? ur not a tru fin fan syain dat CRAP!

Dolphins2002. We all get like this when we are losing. I do it too. By Wednesday usually the optimism comes back. For all intents and purposes though, this game is over. Our Dfense is ugly. The O-line has been bootsy since Dixon left and Ricky can't get going.

We are really playing for a draft pick now. Hope RW doesn't get 1500 yds.

We need alot really to be a good team. I think a complete overhaul is needed now guys.

We've always been good, never great. Looks like the same thing this year, the great teams can win with their backups...(Brady, Warner, Dilfer)

RIGHT NOW, it doesn't look like we can.

Great teams beat teams they should and can occasionally win some when the odds are really stacked against them.

Great teams don't also fumble like 500 times a game, they usually hold on to the ball.

I thought this was the year we could do it, my boys ARE STARTING TO LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE PROVED ME WRONG AGAIN.

The Green Bay D came to hit the Phins D looks tired. But also their Offense is out classing our offense. Lucas' first snap and he stumbles. I remember saying Fiedler isn't an NFL QB but LUcas is reminding me Fiedler when he has bad games. I'm not saying we'll lose to the Jets though but I'm just saying the D didn't come to hit.

Back
Top Bottom