UnHappy - But Happy! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UnHappy - But Happy!

Dolphin_Daz

Dolfan in England
Reaction score
When the Dolphins ended that final play to secure victory, part of me was delighted, part of me, and to be honest, most of me, was depressed - the Fins season is over.

The season has been a treat, i had no real expectations this year and the fact we won 9 games is to me, a dream, but now im depressed, im wanting August and im wanting it now.

Im reading the board looking for the dates and notes of things coming up in the off-season. Never before has the draft been so appealing to me. Who will this god of a coach go after? I cant wait to see. Then theres the training camp, again this seems so exciting to me. I cant wait to watch the days practices on Dolphins Insider, then all the stories that come from it, and who will be wearing Fins colors come that time.

How about all the Rumours, who will Saban be linked to? Thats going to be exciting oh and let me be the first to start the rumours "Taylor and Thomas are leaving" Then while so rumours will be true, who will we sign in FA? Will there be trades?! I cant wait.

NFL Europe? Not usually that exciting but we can see some Fins playing in that, maybe Cleo Lemon? All these things are making me so excited and i havent even got on to the Pre-Season yet.

August, say whatever you want about Augusut and the Pre-Season ball but its four more Fins games and that will do for me. Cant wait to see the troops back on the field and moving the chains and of course getting TD's.

When thats all said and done, the hunt for the AFC East and the SuperBowl begins....I love you Miami......Go Fins Go! :dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom