Uni designers take note........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Uni designers take note........

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
The university of Oregon helmet is a thing of beauty. A gorgeous carbon fiber look that is absolutely stunning. Without a doubt the nicest helmet that I have ever seen.:tongue:

The university of Oregon helmet is a thing of beauty. A gorgeous carbon fiber look that is absolutely stunning. Without a doubt the nicest helmet that I have ever seen.:tongue:

Oregon has some amazing COLLEGE unis

you don't see those kinda of unis in the NFL though

Most not all I might add of Oregon Jerseys are different and unique. I really like that they always switching up things. Traditional is nice but switch it up. They even do throw backs too.

But like the other poster said with Nike things might change, and I for one don't mind.

No they won't but I'm pretty sure NFL brought them in to prolly shake things up a little
Highest bidder and their materials are far superior to Reebok's. I'm sure there will be some changes, but nothing without both the NFL and team's okay; and certainly nothing as drastic as Oregon's.

id be happy with our aqua on aqua.. if we would only wear them more than once every 5 years

The helmets are not a carbon fiber weave look. It's a simple, subtle stripe pattern.

Back
Top Bottom