Uniform Changes Discussion Thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Uniform Changes Discussion Thread

I have not purchased a single piece of Dolphins merchandise since we changed our uniforms & until they change these horrifying colors & logo I don't plan on it in the future. We need to go back to the uniforms we wore in the mid 90s.
If you, or any of our Fin Brethren are interested...I just purchased 5 Throwback Caps (with our CLASSIC THROWBACK logo)
from Fanatics.Com. It's EXACTLY the one we saw Gase wearing so much in His Press Conferences. I bought the 5 in fear, that I wouldn' be able to find them again. THEY ARE FREAKIN SWEEEET!!! INCREDIBLE QUALITY 39/30s!!!

Last edited:
If you, or any of our Fin Brethren are interested...I just purchased 5 Throwback Caps (with our CLASSIC THROWBACK logo)
from Fanatics.Com. It's EXACTLY the one we saw Gase wearing so much in His Press Conferences. I bought the 5 in fear, that I wouldn' be able to find them again. THEY ARE FREAKIN SWEEEET!!! INCREDIBLE QUALITY 39/30s!!!

retro stuff isn't that hard to find. the Mitchell and Ness Dolphins retro stuff is fire

"Highlighting the evolution is the return to the original aqua and orange color scheme that has come to embody the team and the surrounding Miami area. The iconic elements, the sun and the Dolphin, remain prominent and allow the redesigned logo to remain connected throughout the team’s history while representing the constant influence of the South Florida environment and community.

Within the logo, the aqua, along with the marine blue, first introduced in 1997 and now finessed through this process, are inspired by the color of South Florida’s Atlantic Ocean; while the orange is representative of the bright South Florida sun. The return to the original colors also salutes the accomplishments and rich history of the Dolphins, the first professional sports franchise in the state of Florida. The enhancements also incorporate a modern, more aggressive approach on the original logo developed nearly a half century ago. The Dolphins’ positioning has been refined and now features the moment of most power in the marine mammal’s trajectory, right before it breaks the plane of the water. The sun has also been refined to incorporate more rays as well as an overall enhancement to a more brighter and vibrant color. "

It’s a ring of fire.

So 99.99% of fans, the players, the Dolphins staff, and anyone else with common sense who say it’s a sun, are wrong... because you have proof that a random message board member BELIEVES it might be a ring of fire?

So 99.99% of fans, the players, the Dolphins staff, and anyone else with common sense who say it’s a sun, are wrong... because you have proof that a random message board member BELIEVES it might be a ring of fire?
Well this settles it!

Ring of fire? Must be a lot of Johnny Cash fans here.

Based on the way we played last year, THESE should be our new uniforms:

e9a83d83f4590f967deb8553f43425b2--dolphins-cheerleaders-nfl-miami-dolphins.jpg
LOLZ

Back
Top Bottom