University of Hawaii could be taking their talents to the Mountain West | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

University of Hawaii could be taking their talents to the Mountain West

X-Pacolypse

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5823667

The University of Hawaii is close to joining the Mountain West Conference for football, raising the prospect of leaving the depleted WAC after 32 years.

Hawaii president M.R.C. Greenwood talked to Mountain West commissioner Craig Thompson over the phone Thursday and said she was confident a deal would be worked out.

Is it safe to say that the WAC is pretty much dead at this point?

Sounds like it's all official now.

MWC's looking to add one more team to have a Championship, and I think they'll take UTEP or Houston.

Good move for the Warriors, even though I think they could have done well as an independent in football.

It's too bad Montana turned down the WAC's offer, I really think they could have been the next Boise State.

Sounds like it's all official now.

MWC's looking to add one more team to have a Championship, and I think they'll take UTEP or Houston.

Good move for the Warriors, even though I think they could have done well as an independent in football.

They'll probably want Houston. It opens up the Houston area for recruiting.

It's too bad Montana turned down the WAC's offer, I really think they could have been the next Boise State.

I'm actually glad Montana turned down the WAC, i really enjoy watching them in FCS with playoffs (hint hint to FBS) and to be honest i think the Big Sky could beat the WAC at this point, i do however expect that they will eventually move up to the MWC within 15 years give or take.

Back
Top Bottom