University of Miami stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

University of Miami stadium

phinfanfrommd

Rickys Dealer
Reaction score
anyone from miami know what is the closest hotel to the campus is? and how far away is the stadium from campus.

phinfanfrommd said:
anyone from miami know what is the closest hotel to the campus is? and how far away is the stadium from campus.
Closest Hotels to UM are crappy hotels. And the Orange Bowl is pretty far from the campus

Hmmmm waste of time clicking on this thread. I have no real idea about the hotels

im planning a trip to the university maryland with my friend to visit his sister. we want to stay at a hotel close to campus instead of close to the stadium, please anyone let me know what is the best hotel and best deal to stay at. i dont care if its a hotel or motel, it can be crap.

phinfanfrommd said:
im planning a trip to the university maryland with my friend to visit his sister. we want to stay at a hotel close to campus instead of close to the stadium, please anyone let me know what is the best hotel and best deal to stay at. i dont care if its a hotel or motel, it can be crap.

Miami or Maryland which one :confused: the first post and title says Miami but......

Alex44 said:
Miami or Maryland which one :confused: the first post and title says Miami but......

whoops i meant UM. i live in maryland, i wasnt thinking

Back
Top Bottom