UNKNOWNS becoming KNOWN tonight. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UNKNOWNS becoming KNOWN tonight.

-81- McMichael

Active Roster
Reaction score
Almost every pre-season there are one or two players that really do something in a game (pre-season) that makes EVERYONE take notice and start really talking about them. Last year, I think most will agree, that was McMichael (damn, he's good - isn't he?!?). ;)

Anyway, WHO do you think will show us something "SPECIAL" tonight?

I'll start off by suggesting that Sage immpresses tonight, totally stealing the spotlight from Griese (nothing against Griese, though).

Who do YOU see standing out?

Derrius Thompson or Sam Simmons

Tonight we might not see it because Griese is QBing..but I think it'll be one of the recievers.

I think that Corey Jenkins is going to get some serious attention. Donald Lee will get himself noticed as well.

The college QB thats playing LB for us now.. Can't remember his name.. Corey Jenkins?? I think he'll show some nice things along with some mistakes being it's the first time he's played that position.. I'm looking for Eddie Moore to show his stuff as well..

PLAYERS WHO WILL SHINE TONITE:
Sage
Juniour
Fletcher
Moore
Knight
Chambers

Derrius will have one catch tonite in limited action, sort of like conway with the jets

Its funny but as much as it pains to say this (I am Jewish and a huge Fiedler fan) I think its gonna be Griese he has taken alot of heat this off season but I think he will shine big time...

Ironically McMicheal made his name against the Saints in preseason with a spectacular catch and leap over 2 Saints. Just think if Rick hadn't insisted on switching 4th rounders with the Saints in the Ricky trade.........................

I think Henry will get alot of work and really show something. I also look for Simmons to shine.

Well, it's hard for SEAU to surprise everyone at this point is his career, but I think Simmons and Donald Lee will turn some heads tonight.

Back
Top Bottom