Unofficial Dolphins- Jags Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Unofficial Dolphins- Jags Thread

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
Phins are up in Jax to make amends for a horrible, sloppy, performance in the HOF game. We should do this to quiet all the negativity from Sunday, and the Jags are not very good. I look forward to us playing well.

Should have a stronger performance in that we have been at it longer than the Jags.

Philbin and the coaches have to be PISSED over our Sunday game. It's good for players and fans to have a short week to wipe that game from memory, and the Jags appear to be a good team to do that against. I'll be very disappointed if Philbin does not have his team ready to play.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Will Henne strike back? :lol:

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!! Ah sorry, fingers. :)

I'm lookin to see the new guys on the OL. Does Philbin have something up his sleve?

:thanks:

Here's to no injuries and rookies / free agents elevating their game and have fun.:brewskis:

Players that intrigued me for last weeks Dallas game were.

Offense 32 Jonas Gray,86 Kyle Miller, 85 Brian Tyms, 3 Keenan Davis,16 Chad Bumphis, 80 Dion Sims,70 Dallas Thomas and 72 Will Yeatman

Defense 95 Dion Jordan, 29 Will Davis, 22 Jamar Taylor, 58 Lee Robinson 76 A.J.Francis

Players I really want to see more of tonight are.

Offense : Chad Bumphis, Keenan Davis, Jonas Gray,Dion Simms, Kyle Miller, Michael Egnew,Brian Tyms

Defense : Dion Jordon,Will Davis,Tristan Okpalaugo, Lee Robinson,Derrick Shelby,Jelani Jenkins,Kelcie McCray

# 66 Tristan Okpalaugo caught my eye last week on a few plays,looks like a mixture of Jason Taylor and Dion Jordon.

Also looking out for,Alonzo Highsmith,(Don Jones is he alive?),Chris Burnette,Michael Clay,Jordon Kovacs and (recently reminded by ck) Sam Benner

Im hoping we get to see more of Dion Jordan tonight. He has to be the best prospect this team has added in a long time.

Local TV- Kimbo saying that the OL will take a couple more weeks to judge, from Griese- Tannehill showed that he is an NFL QB last year, this year he has to show that he is a good one.

We SO should obliterate the Jags... this I can say for a fact cause, when has Jacksonville ever had a good team? , am I right or what? lol!

That being said... PHINS UP, GO DOLPHINS!!!

We SO should obliterate the Jags... this I can say for a fact cause, when has Jacksonville ever had a good team? , am I right or what? lol!

um.... its preseason, meaning our starters might play 10-15 plays if were lucky. So its really backups vs backups, in other words it a toss up who wins.

Do you really want someone to answer that? :couch3:

I also want to see this guy Sam Brenner, who got good reviews last week. Know nothing of the guy.

Back
Top Bottom