Update if possible... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Update if possible...

General Taylor

Practice Squad
Reaction score
For the people that go to camp can someone keep me updated if they here any news on Eric Wilson. I really don't think he will make the team but just curious to see if he can hold his own.. Hopefully he can come back here in Winnipeg and help out our pathetic team this year.

Thanks.

I hate to tell you this but he has been one of the one worst players I've seen in a while. Romero owns him, so do all the other d-lineman. He's let the runner get hit in the backfield alot...he's really not big enough to compete with the big hosses on the d-line yet, actually he's almost 26 so I guess he may never be ready. Sorry :(

Thanks, I acutally want him back here in Winnipeg to play defensive tackle.. He was great at stopping the run last year. He also played O line for us due to injuries.

He is sutied to play up here in the CFL, thanks for the info I guess he will be cut soon.

On a CFL note ex Dolphin Robert Baker is having a very good year so far he has around 3 or 4 touchdowns so far.

Even if he played well Eric Wison would still be a long shot. There are other players that can provide depth on the o-line that are younger and have more of an upside. I think Hadnot can evenually become a starter on some team. Hopefully our o-line will stay togeather for a while.

Back
Top Bottom