UPDATE: Rams owner Georgia Frontiere passes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UPDATE: Rams owner Georgia Frontiere passes

TotoreMexico

Member of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee
Reaction score
From PFT

The folks at TMZ.com, who typically track the activities of women roughly one-fourth of Georgia Frontiere's age, report that the 80-year-old Rams owner is in a California hospital and in very poor health.
TMZ.com describes Mrs. Frontiere's condition as "minute-to-minute."
Mrs. Froniere has been in poor health for a while now, but this is the first clear indication of just how serious the situation is.
She became the owner of the Rams when her husband, Carroll Rosenbloom, drowned in 1979. That same year, the Rams made it to the Super Bowl, losing to the Steelers.
They returned 20 years later, and won the thing.
Rosenbloom previously owned the Colts, but he and Robert Irsay swapped their franchises in the early 1970s.
Our thoughts are with Mrs. Frontiere, her family, and the Rams organization.

Hope she meets her maker. They better give back the Rams to Rosenbloom family. She killed the owner and took over the team. Mysterious boating accident my a##. She drowned him in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

There is absolutely no symphathy from me on this situation. :shakeno:

My feelings are the same as they were when Leona Helmsley ceased to exist.

No RIP sentiment from me here:shakeno:

I rarely speak negatively of the dead, but this lady not only had her husband (Caroll Rosenbloom) killed, but as soon as she was able too, she fired Rosenbloom's son from helping to run the team. She was a gold digger and opportunist and I'll just leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom