(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moral of the Isaiah Wilson situation is, "Life is about Choices". And clearly he choose his childish and fun loving ways over being a professional football player. Hopefully he'll learn the lessons of life and move toward a more productive path. If not he'll suffer from his decisions.

I've seen first hand how young kids choices affect future living and life. 5 youngters I've known,, had choices to make, 3 grew up from being kids to leading productive lives. The remaining 2 are really struggling to make it. All of those I'm speaking of are High School graduates. The 3 successful ones have gone into blue collar type jobs truly making a difference in their lives. The other 2 struggle with addictions and lack of motivation. My point is, Isaiah Wilson looks to be leaning towards a life filled with struggles and lack of maturity that will hamper his potential.

Miami tried to right the ship, now that shop has sailed. Good luck young man.

I'm talking about 3/20/21...

How many starting caliber RT's are there. Compare that tp what you do for a living and you'll see why you would walk a little more gingerly around your boss than a person like Wilson would.

Do you know how many NFL players end up going broke? And I mean like broke broke, rock bottom, lose everything broke.
There's a great documentary on it..
It's safe to say you can add this bum to that list..So maybe he should've cared about how his bosses, aka the Dolphins, would perceive his actions.
Also, there's a big difference between "walking gingerly" around your boss or letting your boss see you acting like like an immature irresponsible child.
Again, maybe your boss wouldn't have a problem with his behavior. I know mine would

just to change the subject a bit. 4 years for up to 76mill

KENNY GOLLADAY
WR, NEW YORK GIANTS

Giants signed WR Kenny Golladay, formerly of the Lions.​

Thats crazy money. It was rumored that we were interested at one point..
I'm guessing at soon as we heard his asking price, our focus shifted to Fuller in a hurry lol

Do you know how many NFL players end up going broke? And I mean like broke broke, rock bottom, lose everything broke.
There's a great documentary on it..
It's safe to say you can add this bum to that list..So maybe he should've cared about how his bosses, aka the Dolphins, would perceive his actions.
Also, there's a big difference between "walking gingerly" around your boss or letting your boss see you acting like like an immature irresponsible child.
Again, maybe your boss wouldn't have a problem with his behavior. I know mine would
There are plenty of NFL football players who go broke. That said, I'm willing to lay odds that that percentage is lower than the Average Joe who has an opinion on such subject matter...

Again...half of the world could probably do your job. You had better walk a straight line, especially if your boss intimidates you to that point. People with a more specialized skill set usually have more leeway.

There are plenty of NFL football players who go broke. That said, I'm willing to lay odds that that percentage is lower than the Average Joe who has an opinion on such subject matter...

Again...half of the world could probably do your job. You had better walk a straight line, especially if your boss intimidates you to that point. People with a more specialized skill set usually have more leeway.

Ironic how you know absolutely nothing about me but yet half the world could do my job? 😆
Well clearly this dude didn't have that much leeway since he will never be employed by an NFL team, his unique skill set and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom