Updated Miami Draft Picks (from CBS Sports) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Updated Miami Draft Picks (from CBS Sports)

Losing track of where Miami stands on draft picks? This is from CBS sports.

1. Miami
1. Pittsburgh
1. Houston
2. Miami
2. New Orleans
3. Miami
3 or 4 Possible Comp pick for James***
5. Miami or Arizona's 6th
5. Pittsburgh
5. Los Angeles Rams
6. Miami
6. Dallas
6. Pittsburgh
7. Kansas City

*** Didn't see this listed.

Holy ****!!! 3 1st, 2 2nds, 2 3rds, 1 4th or not, 3 5ths, 3 6ths, 1 7th.

My prediction for 1st and 2 rounds:
1. QB Tua (ALABAMA) /Burrow LSU/ Herbert (OREGON) or EDGE Young (OHIO STATE) 1 of these will be just fine. QB will be better though.
1. OL Andrew Thomas RT (GEORGIA) will need a great RT for Tua (if he is selected)
1. S Delpit (LSU) someone need to take Reshad Jones spot I love this kid.
2. DE Terrell Lewis (ALABAMA) an amazing edge rusher and very good in coverage as a OLB
2. CB Trevon Diggs (ALABAMA) shut down corner in college and would be a huge duo for X.

Plus, 130MM is spend in FA we can get almost anyone. With 14 picks we have I am sure we can hit on 8 of them and the rest PS and BU's.

Last edited:
The comp pick for Wake was lost, due to his injury earlier in the year. He missed enough games, combined with Ryan Fitzpatrick's increased playing time, negated the pick. As for James his expected comp pick has been downgraded to a 4th due to his missed time to injury.

It's insanity to watch these drafts picks go up and down for the majority of the season. They honestly won't have any real meaning until about the last 4-5 games of the season. That's when you start to have a really good feel for where they're going to end up. The Houston pick is very likely to be in the 20s...However the Steelers pick is going to be anywhere from 5-15...That's a wide margin.

It's insanity to watch these drafts picks go up and down for the majority of the season. They honestly won't have any real meaning until about the last 4-5 games of the season. That's when you start to have a really good feel for where they're going to end up. The Houston pick is very likely to be in the 20s...However the Steelers pick is going to be anywhere from 5-15...That's a wide margin.
If we do get the top pick, I will enjoy the first pick in the second round as well.

Now that it's the next night it's almost ike round one all over again.

If we do get the top pick, I will enjoy the first pick in the second round as well.

Now that it's the next night it's almost ike round one all over again.

I think the lets win at least 1,2,3 games crowd don't get. You can really lose ground on those picks and potential top notch players.

That 1st pick of the 2nd round is premium and can easily net you a top notch player. Of course you have to hit on the pick, but that's another story!

We're pretty sure Miami isn't going to draft players with every single pick. They're likely going to trade away some of those picks for next year etc.

All i want them to do is hit on the top pick #1 overall..Hopefully the QB!
At least one of the other other picks in the 1st round.
One of the 2nd round picks..

I want 3 bonifed starters out of this draft and one of which is the QB.

Ofcourse, everything beyond that is gravey...

Holy ****!!! 3 1st, 2 2nds, 2 3rds, 1 4th or not, 3 5ths, 3 6ths, 1 7th.

My prediction for 1st and 2 rounds:
1. QB Tua (ALABAMA) /Burrow LSU/ Herbert (OREGON) or EDGE Young (OHIO STATE) 1 of these will be just fine. QB will be better though.
1. OL Andrew Thomas RT (GEORGIA) will need a great RT for Tua (if he is selected)
1. S Delpit (LSU) someone need to take Reshad Jones spot I love this kid.
2. DE Terrell Lewis (ALABAMA) an amazing edge rusher and very good in coverage as a OLB
2. CB Trevon Diggs (ALABAMA) shut down corner in college and would be a huge duo for X.

Plus, 130MM is spend in FA we can get almost anyone. With 14 picks we have I am sure we can hit on 8 of them and the rest PS and BU's.
Your going to have to do some serious trading up to get your first three guys aquired, all three are top 10 picks

Your going to have to do some serious trading up to get your first three guys aquired, all three are top 10 picks

Miami would be crazy to trade up for anyone.

Draft your QB and then let the chips fall where they may.

Either draft the BPA or give that pick up for future picks...simple!

You're a team that has nothing no need to give away precious draft resouces.

I think the lets win at least 1,2,3 games crowd don't get. You can really lose ground on those picks and potential top notch players.

That 1st pick of the 2nd round is premium and can easily net you a top notch player. Of course you have to hit on the pick, but that's another story!

We're pretty sure Miami isn't going to draft players with every single pick. They're likely going to trade away some of those picks for next year etc.

All i want them to do is hit on the top pick #1 overall..Hopefully the QB!
At least one of the other other picks in the 1st round.
One of the 2nd round picks..

I want 3 bonifed starters out of this draft and one of which is the QB.

Ofcourse, everything beyond that is gravey...
I know how much I'm going to enjoy this draft.

I can't even imagine being a draftnik like Chris Grier and being in charge of it.

A once in a lifetime experience.

I know how much I'm going to enjoy this draft.

I can't even imagine being a draftnik like Chris Grier and being in charge of it.

A once in a lifetime experience.

Indeed, it's going to be exciting to watch.

I just hope they don't try and get cute with the picks.

If you're setting their with a choice between Chase Young vs. Who?

Please just pick C.Young and don't get cute...

Indeed, it's going to be exciting to watch.

I just hope they don't try and get cute with the picks.

If you're setting their with a choice between Chase Young vs. Who?

Please just pick C.Young and don't get cute...
My main concern is the QB evaluation.

What will they think of all the top prospects?

How will they have them ranked?

How many (if any) do they feel can be a franchise guy?

What if the answer to that is zero?

Obviously hoping that Pittsburgh pick is close to top 10. With Mason Rudolph there, the Steelers are an entirely different team.

Back
Top Bottom