UPDATED Miami Mock 7 Rounds (12/1/17) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UPDATED Miami Mock 7 Rounds (12/1/17)

MiamiDolfan85

DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY
Reaction score
1.)Lamar Jackson, QB out of Louisville (6'3",205)
[Of we're picking this high, and Jackson's on the board....you OBLIGATED to take him.]

2.)Dorian O'Daniel, OLB out of Clemson (6'1",217)
[Exactly the kind of linebacker we're in need of. Can cover sideline to sideline. Shorter on size so getting off blocks is gonna be a question in the NFL.

For now, with Raekwon the chef coming back, add in Alonso and Timmons and that's a solid depth chart at LB.]

3.)Troy Fumagalli, TE out of Wisconsin (6'6",248)
[Solid run blocker who has sure hands. Should be able to help right away. 3 down TE.]

4.)Will Clapp, LG/C out of LSU (6'5",309)
[Has experience at both center and guard. Should we keep Pouncey, just plug Will at LG til the day comes.]

4b.)Myles Gaskin, RB out of Washington (5'11",193)
[Productive runner. Great option out of the backfield. Should do well with Drake.]

6.)Jarrett Johnson, DE out of Texas A&M (6'3",265)
[Mostly a backup pass rusher, but shines in that role. We need more of it.]

7.)Jamar Summers, slot CB/FS out of Connecticut (6'0",195)
[Versitile player who has experience at multiple positions we need.]

7b.)Brendan Mahon, G out of Penn St. (6'4",310)
[More lineman.]

I could see Miami drafting a quarterback early. I'm just not 100 percent on Lamar Jackson. His athletic ability is exciting and he could get you huge chunks in the run game. Early on he could be a one read and run guy while he develops. I wonder about his accuracy and whether he can pick a team apart in the pocket.

With the right coach he could definitely be a weapon. Love the third round tight end.

I can guarantee you Gase would not take Lamar Jackson. far from his kind of QB

Back
Top Bottom