Updated Power Rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Updated Power Rankings

Those were last years records, not predictions.

But the power rankings are predictions. :D

"Well we're movin' on up!! Moooovin' on up.... :tongue:

I was looking through the power rankings and saw they noted that David Boston was 260 lbs. I thought no way! The San Diego site has him listed at 240 lbs.

He's a freak. A freakin freak of nature.

clear.gif

Definitely a hoss. He is most certainly impressive. We'll see if those feet and joints hold up.

Heh, it looks like he's got the two-headed dragon from Willow on his chest!! :tongue:

Nah. It's a cover-up of the Cardinal. :tongue:

No, he is doing something weird. Read the article on him in ESPN the mag this week.

Joe Greene thinks he will be dead by 30

Wow. Mean Joe said that?? I mean, he would know the signs...being that he played in "that era".

I'm more of a Terrell Owens guy. Owens also has a phenomenal physique. But he's not out of control like Boston seems to be.

They Morning Show here in SD (Mighty 1090) interviewed him about three weeks ago. His weight is 240 - 250, and that picture is accurate.

He takes an EXTREME amount of pills daily. He said that the amount of money he spends on "supplements" is equivalent to the lease payment for the Mercedes CL Class.

SD is raving about Brees, Tomlinson, and Boston.

Can't wait till 'Phins shut them down and shut them up! I will be at the game!

Speaking of "power polls", my friend Tim (also a die-hard fin fan) has this elaborate mathematical system for ranking the teams & has decided to keep it updated all season.

It's based on W-L, games stats, and accounts for drops in performance over the season.

Pretty nifty. At least its a bit better than getting Mort, Stu Scott, & Mel Kiper in a room & letting them decide...:rolleyes:

here's the link. Nothing up until next Tuesday, though, as the results are based on actual game numbers....power poll

...you can check out the formula if you're into that kind of thing...

I think the Patriots should drop a little more without Lawyer Milloy. They weren't as good as the Fins when they did have him, and now they just lost one of the best safeties in the league. They used to have a very good safety combo, one of the best in the league, but the oft-injured Rodney Harrison and some backup don't scare me. Also, I don't know if they will be that good with a 3-4. I think a lot of people are overrating the Patriots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom