Updating AFC East injuries | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Updating AFC East injuries

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Miami Dolphins: The Dolphins continue to have concussion issues with running back Daniel Thomas, who missed practice on Wednesday and Thursday. This is a concern, considering he’s suffered two concussions already this season. Look for Miami rookie running back Lamar Miller to get increased playing time Sunday against the St. Louis Rams. Cornerback Richard Marshall also missed his second straight practice with a back injury. His chances look slim to play on Sunday. Dolphins starting running back Reggie Bush (knee) and defensive back Nolan Carroll (Achilles) practiced in a limited role Thursday.
http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/49238/updating-afc-east-injuries-3

Looks like we're going to have to go with Nolan Carroll again. He stepped up last week, hope he can do the same. Also, it shouldn't take Daniel Thomas getting hurt for Lamar Miller to get more touches. I think he's outshined DT all year - we need to bump Miller Time up to the #2 spot on the depth chart.

Looks like we're going to have to go with Nolan Carroll again. He stepped up last week, hope he can do the same. Also, it shouldn't take Daniel Thomas getting hurt for Lamar Miller to get more touches. I think he's outshined DT all year - we need to bump Miller Time up to the #2 spot on the depth chart.
I agree Miller looks better, but I think maybe he struggles blocking, hurting his PT. Plus DT is more of the right size to compliment RB. But I think when he gets better at blocking he is gonna be great for us. Really liked what we saw from him early.

Back
Top Bottom