**Urgent - Looking for Pro Player Stadium TICKET INFO | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Urgent - Looking for Pro Player Stadium TICKET INFO

Foladar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am sorry to post urgent but I am needing to buy tickets asap, and need some pro player stadium ticket info. I have never ever been near this stadium so I am coming to you guys for help. What section would be the best for seating? According to the seating chart, http://www.proplayerstadium.com/clubseats_lg2.html, which IS a dolphins seating chart..but I'm curious because I need to know what section would be best out of these situations.

A. Section 228, along 1st base foul line (the east gate area, endzone, the right one on the dolphins one) Where is this section located? Behind the cheap-o seats? low to the floor?

B. Sections 125-131. These are only "12" and "6" dollar seats, but on the seating chart, they are in front! I would expect them to be higher, yes?

C. Along 3rd base foul/HR line, section 211. Any information on this section as it looks best?

THANKS IN ADVANCE! You guys don't know how much I appreciate this information, also, should I order from the marlins site or is there a way to get better seats? (No more then $24 tickets though)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, it's the thought, thanks for the response ! Please please please guys, I'm beggin! Really need this info, I've never even see the stadium, never been to a game yet..hope to go to a football game this year too, this is just the trial run to see how it looks and wheres best.

I was looking at the $18 tickets or the $24 tickets because the $18 tickets sold out. Do you have any suggestions as to where to sit for that price?

All done now, got section 211, look for a big bullseye sign saying HIT IT HERE

Im Sorry I Just Read Ur Post Now But Id Say The Section 125 Cause I Sit In Section 150 For The Fins And They R Great All Those Other Seats Are Upper So 125,but Since U Bought It Already.....have Fun

Back
Top Bottom