Urgent Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Urgent Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dolphan39, I live in So. Fla. believe me I know. I was being conservative when I said half. Don't worry 75% of bills fans didn't like Rob as well. It took us 4 years for management to realize that. Thing is the fins don't have 4 years. You'll be in salary cap hell next year.

I love how twice in this thread people basicly said that to blindly be a huge Feidler fan is to be a inteligent fan. I think to look at everything objectively is to be an informed fan, not to just think he is great because he is a Dolphin. I am not even bashing Feidler becuase I love his progress, and his heart, and the fact that he is the leader of this team. I was simply saying that I was a huge Brees fan, and at the time Feidler wasn't half the QB he is today(witch is average), and i saw the fact that he was already 29. On Fletcher the fact was he was overlooked by many because he less than NFL speed, less than NFL size, but good instincts. The instincts went out the window apparently. All i am saying is if it was Brees, Smoot, or who ever the pick most likely would have been more productive. I also stand by the fact that the only reason we didn't keep Cousin is because we drafted a CB in the first round, fletcher didn't earn the job is was given to him because what ever Dave saw in him at Wisconson.

I like how these "pet" threads pop up after a guy has a bad game. Like anybody really gives a sh*t about what you said or thought when we drafted whoever. Guess some people need their ego stroked.

P.S. - How come it's never "Oh, when we drafted/signed this guy.....I said 'oh this guy sucks' and he turned out to be good."

Back
Top Bottom