Urlacher to Eagles!?!?!? (OT) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Urlacher to Eagles!?!?!? (OT)

InMyChambers

Sniper
Reaction score
I know its off topic but there is a rumor going around the Philly sports radio station that there is a deal in the works. Tra Thomas and a 1st round for Urlacher. If they Bears do this they are morons.

WHA??? wow, i REALLY hope this aint true...cuz the Eagles gettin Urlacher would be just painful for Cowboy fans/Eagle haters like me...Unless they had to give up McNabb to do it....that'd make me happy, lol.

Originally posted by InMyChambers
I know its off topic but there is a rumor going around the Philly sports radio station that there is a deal in the works. Tra Thomas and a 1st round for Urlacher. If they Bears do this they are morons.

Sounds kind of like the Chris Chambers to the Ravens rumors........poppy ****

:D

bears get the 28th pick and more Oline help.

They draft Vilma at 14 to replace Urlacher... and then trade 28 to us for Wally with the room created by the Urlacher trade. Any cap hit won't be until 2005 (will it).

maybe this will give the bears the ammo needed to turn around a nd complete a trade for O-GUN!!!!

This bottom line BS. Why people even start threads about stupid moronic things is beside me.:nono: :nono:

Wow, that would be a huge boon for the Eagles. Can you imagine if he and Kearse were to stay healthy, along with T.O. helping out McNabb? They would be scary...again.

The 28th pick isn't enough to send Wale away IMO. That's getting jobbed.

Originally posted by finzfan4life
This bottom line BS. Why people even start threads about stupid moronic things is beside me.:nono: :nono:

I'm not making this up but I agree it probably won't happen. It was on 610 WIP (the sports radio station) here in Philly.

Back
Top Bottom