URLs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

URLs

PHINZONER

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hey, this may be really dumb, but I have no clue what is going on w/ URLs.
I tried to post a reply and recieved a message stating I had 1 or more urls and needed to delete the. I have no web sites listed or anything like it. Just a comment. What do I need to do?

I think there is a post requirement before you can post links. This was enforced to stop spammers.

I do not have any links listed in the reply. I just was making a statement w/ no links, no web sites, nothing like that!

PHINZONER said:
Hey, this may be really dumb, but I have no clue what is going on w/ URLs.
I tried to post a reply and recieved a message stating I had 1 or more urls and needed to delete the. I have no web sites listed or anything like it. Just a comment. What do I need to do?

IF you are quoting someone with a link in the message you are quoting, that may be the problem...

I never quoted anyone w/a link I merely wrote that Zach Thomas said if Ricky would help them win he would welcome him back.

Are you not able to say"he said"? I have never ran into this before, when I used to post regularly. I have no clue what it is picking up.

I'm not sure what the problem is. One of the mods or admins will have to help you on that one. Sounds weird if it's telling you to remove a link when you don't have one.

Thanks! I'll try to get some help form the contact us link.

Back
Top Bottom