US Disqualyfied Because Of Oguchi Onyewu | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

US Disqualyfied Because Of Oguchi Onyewu

Prime Time said:
He has played well...against noone. I agree that Marquez is a more complete player and a better player RIGHT now...but his WC Performance compared to Onyewu's is dismal. Gooch has played better IMO. He has guarded Koller, Toni etc.

Luca Toni was benched today

Onyewu did nothing to deserve having Ghana kick a penalty kick...crappy call. We did not deserve to get to the next round. :rolleyes:

I just watched Bruce Arena with a daytime emmy worthy performance on Sportscenter about the officials. Correct me if I'm wrong, but how does it matter? If it was 1-1, USA wouldn't gone through anyway right?

So stop crying about your spilt milk. Where ever is the accountability?

HysterikiLL said:
I just watched Bruce Arena with a daytime emmy worthy performance on Sportscenter about the officials. Correct me if I'm wrong, but how does it matter? If it was 1-1, USA wouldn't gone through anyway right?

So stop crying about your spilt milk. Where ever is the accountability?

But the pk happened in stoppage time and probably cause a hugeeeeee momentum swing.

MARINO1384 said:
But the pk happened in stoppage time and probably cause a hugeeeeee momentum swing.

United States of Excuses. I'm waiting for an American to dance their way around being caught midway through doing the mattie.

"Honey, I'm not really here. This is an illusion. I'm not really having sex with your sister. I'm a mere hologram".

:chuckle:

HysterikiLL said:
United States of Excuses. I'm waiting for an American to dance their way around being caught midway through doing the mattie.

"Honey, I'm not really here. This is an illusion. I'm not really having sex with your sister. I'm a mere hologram".

:chuckle:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom