US-Guatemala match | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

US-Guatemala match

ckb2001

scientist
Reaction score
No official thread yet? Maybe I should put one here.

Is it on now? I don't see it. In any case, after half the game, it's pretty boring so far.

its on in 30 minutes... I figured US-Guatemala would be boring. US is probably playing only youngsters... and Guatemala... well Guatemala is Guatemala....

its on in 30 minutes... I figured US-Guatemala would be boring. US is probably playing only youngsters... and Guatemala... well Guatemala is Guatemala....

Yeah, truly only youngsters. I'll probably keep an eye on Mexico-Ecuador too, though I have to finish up a program by tomorrow and I might need those 2 hours :wink:

I'll keep the tv on though.

Yeah, truly only youngsters. I'll probably keep an eye on Mexico-Ecuador too, though I have to finish up a program by tomorrow and I might need those 2 hours :wink:

I'll keep the tv on though.

I haven't read if Hugo has anything planned... but we better beat them at least as good as you guys beat them...

I haven't read if Hugo has anything planned... but we better beat them at least as good as you guys beat them...

Might as well ask you here. How is Hugo being treated lately? I haven't taken the time to keep up.

Might as well ask you here. How is Hugo being treated lately? I haven't taken the time to keep up.

Well, he has always been a media darling. I mean the only thing now is the Nery Castillo issue (In case you don't know, Nery is a dude that was borne in Mexico from an uruguayan father who played in the mexican league. After that he went to Uruguay and was raised there playing soccer... now he is a pretty good striker in Olimpyakos in Greece, and of course being as he has 2 nationalities, he has to pick whether to play with Mexico or with Uruguay, he had agreed to play with Mexico in the US game, but then backed out at the last minute... Hugo insists in calling him, the media is pissed at him, and says he should not be called) but besides that particular fight, everyone still loves him...

If he does bad in Either Copa America or Gold CUp, that love is going to fade.

No official thread yet? Maybe I should put one here.

I was working so I couldn't make it. Just got home. Cannot believe it is 0 to 0! I'd be furious If Guatemala score in the last min and win 1 to 0 against our C Team! Come on C team!!! :lol:

I was working so I couldn't make it. Just got home. Cannot believe it is 0 to 0! I'd be furious If Guatemala score in the last min and win 1 to 0 against our C Team! Come on C team!!! :lol:

Justin Mapp has played quite well. Bradley too. Still, this is our U-23 team, and one that hasn't played with each other yet. At least I get to see some guys like Simek (1st Cap).

Guatemala is playing bunker ball. At least nice to know they have some respect :goof:

Oh well.. what a match!! Sooo boring :lol: OK, well it's good for the future.

So, Quelonio, I'll turn the channel to Mexico-Ecuador. I don't mind Mexico winning, but it better not be by more than 1 goal!! :cooldude:

Holy crap Palencia scoring :eek:

Oh yeah we just switched to the Mexico - Ecuador game thread :D

Saw the taped version my brother got for me. USA tied. But again it was the U-23 Team/C Team....Guatemala defended a lot and was outplayed by the young guns. Good job by Mapp...but can he outbeat Beasley and Convey for a spot on this team in 2010??? I don't think so....

Bradley is good. I bet some younger players are pissed though as he is the coaches 19 year old son.

****!!!! I come here to check and those idiots score... leaving finheaven right now....

Back
Top Bottom