USA Basketball | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USA Basketball

ladeback

Lurking
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Scrimmage in Vegas tonight.

I think Paul George just snapped his lower leg in half. Almost reminded me of the kid from Louisville a couple years back....not as gruesome, but probably just as bad. Pacers were just dealt a serious blow...in a scrimmage of all things. Sucks for Paul.

Yeah from everything I've read it was really, really ugly. I almost don't want to watch any video of it if it exists.

Stanchion was way too close for that level athletes...there goes the pacers chances in the east next year...made me sick to my stomach

Saw the video. It's bad.

@the_ironsheik: That ****ing hurt bubba #PaulGeorge

That could be a career ender if he severed enough things...just brutal...good kid too

I'm really shocked no ones ever thought about how close the stanchion is to the floor...these are rediculous athletes

I just can't believe it happened to a star like that.... Really puts things into perspective. The guy went balls to the wall for a block on a meaningless lay up in a scrimmage, and now who knows what happens with him.

That could be a career ender if he severed enough things...just brutal...good kid too

I'm really shocked no ones ever thought about how close the stanchion is to the floor...these are rediculous athletes

He was lucky all he did was break his leg. Reports said he didn't tear anything. Hope he has a speedy recovery. And it was nice to see Hartline come out and say what he said. I didn't know he had a injury just like this his senior year of highschool

Back
Top Bottom