USA Today: Article on Brown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USA Today: Article on Brown

colmax

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/dolphins/2005-06-12-brown-feature_x.htm

"It's pretty mutual for me," Brown said. "I want the ball, but at the same time, I want the team to do as well as possible. If it means for me to get a lot of carries for the team to do good, that's good. If it calls for a passing situation where we have to pass more than run, if we win the game, everything is good with me also."

Good stuff about Brown. Kid has a good head on his shoulders. Barring any injuries, I think this will be the best first rounder South Florida has seen in quite a while.

I wonder what Saban was talking about also, he didn't really make it clear.

Yeah, I didn't get what Saban was talking about either. Maybe he's got this picture in his head of what sort of demeanor a badazz RB is supposed to be off the field. (shrug)

I think that maybe Saban was referring to Brown's all-around positive attitude; that because of it, Brown may lack the tenacity (initially) that is needed to survive in this league. From what I see, Saban wants Brown to be a leader.....and sooner than later. This is a good thing, but Saban clarifies that time will tell, and that he's giving Brown all of the time that is needed to "mature" in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom