USA Today Article on Dolphins! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USA Today Article on Dolphins!

Very good post in the Main section (Ten reasons to cut Culpepper) the guy makes good points.

Everyone knows I'm not a Culpepper fan, but dam them, they have me sticking up for him:boohoo:

Some good dialoge going on.

MY spell check does not work and its killing me!!!

Great find, John. The writer seems to have his finger on the pulse of this team as the same things that surprised him, also surprised us, the die hard fans.

I can see a reality where Lemon wins the starting position this year and Harrington being traded. Daunte still hasn't had a chance to show what he can do when he is healthy so I am not ready to abandon that experiment just yet. The savings is not that big against the cap if we cut him lose.

Great find, John. The writer seems to have his finger on the pulse of this team as the same things that surprised him, also surprised us, the die hard fans.

I can see a reality where Lemon wins the starting position this year and Harrington being traded. Daunte still hasn't had a chance to show what he can do when he is healthy so I am not ready to abandon that experiment just yet. The savings is not that big against the cap if we cut him lose.

thanks

a good read and quick analysis of the team. I really feel Cam will get the QB play going in the right direction, but we have so many needs. He said start from the inside out.....so I wonder if the center position will be a focus in the 2nd or 3rd round ....prob not as Hadnot seems to have an upside.......RB we need depth if sammy isn't retained. Qb.....I still say Cleo deserves starting time....... I guess it will all depend on If Culpep can impress before the draft in workouts.

A good read. As I went over the roster, sure I could see some holes, but you know our talent isn't all that bad. We need a really good off season and some health concerns get cleared up.

One thing that I think will help DC is that he really needs a QB coach, he struggled before and after Linehan with the vikes, I think that Cam will be a good coach for him as he knows how to coach QBs and develop them. DC is a good QB but he needs coaching, with that he can be an excellent part of this team and just what we need. He makes throws that we haven't seen in years and IF he gets healthy will make our turn around from crap to contenders much quicker.

Back
Top Bottom