USAToday Dolphin Team Report - QB's, Salary Cap, Ogun, etc. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USAToday Dolphin Team Report - QB's, Salary Cap, Ogun, etc.

Originally posted by jbond
lol, unfortunately the market doesn't have anything better if at all (wanny)

Sure it did. We just didn't try to hire any of them.

Originally posted by Brad528
Never mind now i look like the ***. I guess we did get him in the 3rd what a waste of a third round pick. Maybe they should get paid to do this article. Even though Washington hasnt finalized nothing yet so i dont know why they act like we still have no chance with Mark

In two seasons you'll be eating those words, Wade will be a very good LT in a few years. He has all the potential.

And he did make the All-Rookie Team, but I don't know how many rookies started at his position....:lol:

The answer to that question Pigskin, is none. No other team in the NFL was foolish or desperate enough to start a rookie at LT this year.

Still, 12 sacks allowed and no penalties is not the end-all be-all of terrible seasons. Its nowhere near good either.

And I honestly don't think Smith will be a good LT yet in only his second year either. The kind of upper body strength he needs to pack on for the position takes time...and so does the feel for the position itself (which I believe he's only had 2 years of counting college and pros). He's got the leg drive but he's still gonna be susceptible to passrush if he doesn't develop the upper body strength and punch that you need at LT.

Back
Top Bottom