USC fans remind me of Al Gore. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC fans remind me of Al Gore.

Yeah... because those are similar... what a joke... Get outta here man. Just admit that USC got hosed on this one, and OU comes out like the kings...

OU ain't coming out like kings. LSU is going to win.

And besides, never did I say SC didn't get hosed. They should be LSU's victims, not OU. But I am sick and tired of all the whining. They even had shirts made for Christ's sake.

So YOU get outta here, you luckeye fan. You shouldn't have even won it last year. K-State is about to kick your @ss.

Hey, ya know what man. It doesn't even matter if K-State wins... because OSU IS STILL THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS. At least until January 4, when USC will get the honor of calling themselves the champs.

Gore won the popular vote over Dub by 51%-49%.

88% of the nation knows USC should be in the BCS championship. The other 12% of morons are comprised of OU & LSU fans that know USC would destroy them & UCLA fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
SMad, I was just making a joking analogy because of all the usc fans that are whining.

...and no, I don't know that usc would destroy LSU. To say that is just ridiculous. They are both great teams and it would be a great game, that's why it should be the championship. I just think LSU is playing the best football out of anyone right now.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
SMad, I was just making a joking analogy because of all the usc fans that are whining.

I know, & I think I'm the biggest USC fan on the boards, & they're my #2 team. I ordered a Carson Palmer USC jersey a couple weeks back & they sent me a Mike Williams, not a bad mix up.

OSU is a joke, luckiest team in college football, the NE PATRIOTS of college football, dont even get me started with them, UM got hosed last year

Back
Top Bottom