USC is AP poll's No. 1 team for 22nd straight week | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC is AP poll's No. 1 team for 22nd straight week

How many people here actually think that USC is the best team in the country? I'll be honest I've seen highlights etc of them but they don't often play an SEC caliber opponent. I think they'll probably win a national title again this year but I'm interested in knowing what other people think of how they stack up to the other teams across the country.

Talos said:
How many people here actually think that USC is the best team in the country? I'll be honest I've seen highlights etc of them but they don't often play an SEC caliber opponent. I think they'll probably win a national title again this year but I'm interested in knowing what other people think of how they stack up to the other teams across the country.

I'd definitely like to see them play a tougher schedule. I think if ASU has a flawless game they have a good chance against them. I definitely think they have an easier road to the Rose Bowl than most of the top teams from the SEC, ACC, and Big Ten.

BTW, on a side note. Don't you have to be a full-time student to play football in the NCAA? How is Leinart full-time when he's only taking one class?

kastofsna120 said:
USC is the best hands down

I'm not familiar enough to say one way or the other, but I'd like to see them play a tougher schedule. Pac-10 schools just aren't powerhouses. It'd be an interesting Rose Bowl if it were Texas vs USC.

Talos said:
I'm not familiar enough to say one way or the other, but I'd like to see them play a tougher schedule. Pac-10 schools just aren't powerhouses. It'd be an interesting Rose Bowl if it were Texas vs USC.
they play at oregon, at cal and at arizona state this year. that's tough

Back
Top Bottom