USC is hanging by a thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC is hanging by a thread

maddendude

Practice Squad
Reaction score
3 Games in a row that they almost lost...to non-ranked teams. USC is BARELY hanging on here.

In 1 month, they play 3 ranked teams in a row, Oregon, then Cal, then ND. Those are all potential loses...and likely too. Even 1 loss will throw out their championship hopes completely. Itll bump them way down in the rankings. 2 losses and they can say goodbye to BCS games.

On the other hand, I say Cal should get more respect. WHEN they beat USC, and go undefeated for the rest of the season crushing all of their opponents, I say they should make a BCS game.

As you can tell, I'm a Cal fan.

GO CAL.

Cal, Oregon, ND.

I think they lose 2 of them

death7star said:
no way USC deserves its 2 or 3 ranking...total BS.

Why? They are unbeaten

Look WV-L'ville must play. Someone will lose. Ohio St-Mich will play, someone will lose. USC has 3 tough games left, odds are they will lose at least 1.

This will all shake out in the end.

The contenders will break away from the pretenders

dont be fooled by usc winning by 1 scores recently. When its time to show up they will

If Cal plays like they did today....they are going to get stomped by USC.

maddendude said:
3 Games in a row that they almost lost...to non-ranked teams. USC is BARELY hanging on here.

In 1 month, they play 3 ranked teams in a row, Oregon, then Cal, then ND. Those are all potential loses...and likely too. Even 1 loss will throw out their championship hopes completely. Itll bump them way down in the rankings. 2 losses and they can say goodbye to BCS games.

On the other hand, I say Cal should get more respect. WHEN they beat USC, and go undefeated for the rest of the season crushing all of their opponents, I say they should make a BCS game.

As you can tell, I'm a Cal fan.

GO CAL.

Ya right. I hope you saw today game.

Back
Top Bottom