USC vs. UCLA | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC vs. UCLA

nooooo dude this is all by design UCLA has done it before and USC fell for it the comeback begins now so i can have this USC tool next to me shut up

RAS25 said:
nooooo dude this is all by design UCLA has done it before and USC fell for it the comeback begins now so i can have this USC tool next to me shut up

hahahahha now we have a fumble hahaha

cnc66 said:
hahahahha now we have a fumble hahaha

oh well hopefully reggie tears it up in the 2nd half so i can stop hearin about how he put up 500+ap yds against my bulldogs

USC just scored a TD on a fumble. 45-6 USC.

Ace88 said:
USC just scored a TD on a fumble. 45-6 USC.

Yep, I think you can stick a fork in UCLA... they're done.

UCLA is just looking horrible out there tonight.

There goes Reggie for another 16. His moves are just sickening.

Either UCLA's defense is just plain tired or Lineart is actually settling into the game. I am guessing a combination of both.

Oh man... USC has absolutely no respect for UCLA's defense. Yet another 4th down attempt converted.

BlitPhinFan said:
Oh man... USC has absolutely no respect for UCLA's defense. Yet another 4th down attempt converted.

The rules of sportsmanship can get a bit convoluted. In a rout, it's considered better to attempt a 4th down than to punt or kick. A kick runs up the score, a good punt puts the losing team in an unnecessarily precarious position, and a punt from deep in the losing team's territory (or a kneeldown) is an insult to their manhood. Therefore, you line up, run a play, and invite them to stop you (or your backups) on their own merits.

I swear to you that I'm not quoting from the Texas Tech team handbook. :D

Back
Top Bottom