USC will be team to beat next season | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC will be team to beat next season

On the Radio they said there sources tell them there is a loophole that USC has so they wont be in trouble with the NCAA.

:lol: SC fans arent even trying to argue that their program isnt dirty. They've just accepted it and have moved on to hoping a loophole can keep them out of trouble.

LOL, LSU scares me more now w/o Russell then they ever did with him. Flynn is a much better QB imo and their offense will be better for it. Since UF plays in LSU this year, that is a scary game...

Jamarcus never played well v.s. Florida, But I think that Flynn will not be as good as him. I mean Flynn has made some mistakes when I have seen him (other than the Peach Bowl). However LSU and Florida will be top in the SEC IMO

:lol: SC fans arent even trying to argue that their program isnt dirty. They've just accepted it and have moved on to hoping a loophole can keep them out of trouble.

:sidelol:

USC is really upset with Reggie Bush and I don't think it will ever get repaired

You know this is just even greater motivation for the underdogs.
Come on sports media mofos keep pumping up USC, and knock down the underdogs.

USC is a damn good team, but there is no way in hell they should be crowned now.

They said all the same things about Ohio State last year. :wink:

Gators next year. Tebow will be starting and Percy harvin as the elite player. Gators

They said all the same things about Ohio State last year. :wink:
Not everyone. A lot were thinking of USC and WVU and Louisville(easy schedule)... Some mentioned OSU, but they were not the favorites THIS early in the preseason last year.

However, your point is well taken Motion! :D

LOL, LSU scares me more now w/o Russell then they ever did with him. Flynn is a much better QB imo and their offense will be better for it. Since UF plays in LSU this year, that is a scary game...

I don't know if you remember me talking about this or not, but I'd love for some of you Gators to come visit me and come to the game.

...Just beware of Death Valley. :evil:

USC is good enough to play with anyone, But I am not handing them the national title

I feel USC is the best team but no one should be crowned until the season is over. It only takes one loss to ruin the whole season. **** UCLA!

Back
Top Bottom