Use your patience... wait on Caldwell and ... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Use your patience... wait on Caldwell and ...

Why do people think the head coach shouldn't have any say in the personnel? That's basically what you are saying when you say that we don't need a head coach in place for the Senior Bowl week. Let Randy go pick the talent he wants to get, head coach be damned.

I wouldn't mind McDaniels at all, but he is a little green even for MY tastes. He does, however present considerable upside, and he's the only candidate(other than Tomlin) that I feel comfortable saying that about. I would actually feel some excitement if he were hired. He deserves an interview if nothing else.

Caldwell I cant sign off on because of his horrendous record as a HC at Wake Forest. Pass.

Oh, and Jim Caldwell is an even worse candidate than Cam Cameron. I certainly hope people aren't trying to give Jim Caldwell credit for Peyton Manning's play.

23-66

That's all you need to know about Jim Caldwell.

Oh, and Jim Caldwell is an even worse candidate than Cam Cameron. I certainly hope people aren't trying to give Jim Caldwell credit for Peyton Manning's play.

23-66

That's all you need to know about Jim Caldwell.

23-66? Is that his record as a head coach?

Lee2000

I would even be open to Jason Garett...

And I know that sounds strange. More so than the names I have heard.

Lee2000

Back
Top Bottom