USF Bulls Bragging thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USF Bulls Bragging thread

shout out to my dawg from Booker T. high in Miami..my good friend and old teammate #54 LB Patrick St. Louis for USF..congrats and good luck on the rest of the season big dawg :hi5:

305TillIDie said:
shout out to my dawg from Booker T. high in Miami..my good friend and old teammate #54 LB Patrick St. Louis for USF..congrats and good luck on the rest of the season big dawg :hi5:

You know more football players than I know people! :tongue:

305TillIDie said:
USFs linebacking core:rawk:

Im sad were losing St. Louis and Nicholas next year.

I have been saying it for a year now. CURRENTLY USF is the 2nd best college football program in the state. They are better than FSU and Miami CURRENTLY.

That may change in a couple years, but right now they are better. That is obvious to anyone who watches games.

spydertl79 said:
I <3 you

Do you go here or just a fan?
nah, i'm just a fan. i've followed them since their inception. :wink:

i've been to a bunch of games. the last one being Rutgers.

MikeO said:
I have been saying it for a year now. CURRENTLY USF is the 2nd best college football program in the state. They are better than FSU and Miami CURRENTLY.

That may change in a couple years, but right now they are better. That is obvious to anyone who watches games.
I agree 100%, but unfortunately they never get any respect from people. Everyone talks about the Big East and mentions Pitt before USF.

USF is only headed uphill, they have one of the best Freshman QBs in the Nation and are keeping a lot of their team around for next year.

spydertl79 said:
I agree 100%, but unfortunately they never get any respect from people. Everyone talks about the Big East and mentions Pitt before USF.

USF is only headed uphill, they have one of the best Freshman QBs in the Nation and are keeping a lot of their team around for next year.

Pitt has a coach with SB rings and a future pro QB playing for them. Of course they will get more press.

But in the end USF is the better program and currently is the 2nd best college football program in the state

Back
Top Bottom