USF @ Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USF @ Miami

kastofsna120

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
biggest game in school history for USF. i'm EXTREMELY torn on this game. i'm a lifelong hurricane fan, but i've followed USF since the program began only 8 short years ago. hope it's a good one :D

that was a pretty horrific interception by julmiste. on the next play, kyle wright is sacked. he HAD to throw that ball away...

good defensive stop by USF, holding miami to a field goal after the interception was returned to the 10 yard line. wright missed a WIDE open olsen in teh end zone, though

kastofsna120 said:
biggest game in school history for USF. i'm EXTREMELY torn on this game. i'm a lifelong hurricane fan, but i've followed USF since the program began only 8 short years ago. hope it's a good one :D

YOu won't be torn long when Miami is up by about 4 TD's mid-way through the 2nd quarter

bigmiamifan said:
Any live audio on the net? It's not televised up here in Orlando.

ESPNU has it. Another reason to get DirecTV

on 3rd and goal, touchdown for tyrone moss. 10-0 miami, 5:13 in first quarter. USF has had some stupid turnovers, which they're known for in big games on the road. no penalties yet, although i'm sure they're soon to follow

Man Miami's play calling SUCKS! Why does that moron not like PASS PLAY CALLS!?!?!? God I wish Coker would do play calls again. Reminds me of the crappy fins game plans the past 3 years, run, run, pass.

miami starts a drive inside the red zone for the 3rd straight time. a very quick lowline drive punt to hester gives him easy time to get 30 yards. nevermind that on 1st down pat julmiste mishandled the snap and lost a few yards. USF is making ridiculous mistakes

17-0 miami. easy 20 yard run for moss. and stupid ESPNU still at commercial during the play

wow, ANOTHER turnover for USF. hester with a great return to the 4 yard line. and guess what? miami will start inside the red zone AGAIN

Back
Top Bottom