USF @ Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USF @ Miami

49 yard field goal by peattie. 20-0 miami, 12:14 left in 2nd. moss looks really good

bigmiamifan said:
Ah, when he did, we averaged 40+ points a game??
compare the players we had then to the players we had now. no contest. look at the stupid mistakes the players make now, and look at then. they were perfect. butch good great players and coached them right. cooker is getting players becuase of the U, not becuase of him. i see too many guys just playing to their physical talent, not actually playing like disciplined players. the playcalling then wasn't too much different than it is now anyway. still the same predictable offense, except the players weer MUCH better

kastofsna120 said:
compare the players we had then to the players we had now. no contest. look at the stupid mistakes the players make now, and look at then. they were perfect. butch good great players and coached them right. cooker is getting players becuase of the U, not becuase of him. i see too many guys just playing to their physical talent, not actually playing like disciplined players. the playcalling then wasn't too much different than it is now anyway. still the same predictable offense, except the players weer MUCH better

Dorsey isn't as good as Wright. We don't throw long enough, we don't throw 10 yards plus enough, we run too much, etc. There is no comparison. Coker was an excellent play caller. Warner is not. He's safe. Look what he did with Brock for two years. Other then a few games where we HAD to throw (and did well) whenever we tried to run too much we got into trouble.

And the players love Coker, they petitioned to have him take over. So, he does get some players. I've read many players saying after they met with Coker they decide to go to the U. Everyone we have now is Coker's and we have some good ones, they are just young and unknown. We'll see how good they are soon enough. Also, we just got Butch's player personal guy back with us, so recruiting should improve.

bigmiamifan said:
Dorsey isn't as good as Wright. We don't throw long enough, we don't throw 10 yards plus enough, we run too much, etc. There is no comparison. Coker was an excellent play caller. Warner is not. He's safe. Look what he did with Brock for two years. Other then a few games where we HAD to throw (and did well) whenever we tried to run too much we got into trouble.

And the players love Coker, they petitioned to have him take over. So, he does get some players. I've read many players saying after they met with Coker they decide to go to the U. Everyone we have now is Coker's and we have some good ones, they are just young and unknown. We'll see how good they are soon enough. Also, we just got Butch's player personal guy back with us, so recruiting should improve.
are you kidding me? wright is NOWHERE close to dorsey in his prime. he makes WAY too many mistakes. more physically talented? absolutely. a better QB? nope, not at this point for wright

the players THEN loved coker. the ones now don't care about him. c'mon. look at the players he lost to FSU this offseason. stevie wonder with some help from hellen keller could've lead that 2001 team to a national championship. coker has proven NOTHING as a head coach. if anything, miami has won games despite him in that span of time. terrible coach

really bad offensive performance by USF in the first half. reminds me of that miserable arkansas game in 2002. mistake after mistake is hurting them more than miami is hurting them

wright gets sacked, fumbles the ball and gives USF great field position. USF goes 3 and out and misses the field goal. lovely...

NONE of our WR's can catch a single ball!

Goddam Hester! Every game he has one absolute bonehead coverage mistake.

:fire:

emjai said:
I once again missed the 'Canes game. Was it any good?

The only game I lost any money on. Overrated?

(yes, this is me annoyed and biased :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom