Utah Vs. Cal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Utah Vs. Cal

Oraclepz

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Looks like Utah will beat a team from a Power Conference again... good for them

Pac-10 in an 0-2 hole already in bowl games against a non AQ conference....

You have to figure that Arizona may lose to Nebraska.....USC is going to have to beat BC without Anthony McCoy and few others who were ruled academically ineligible...

I have Oregon beating Ohio St. and UCLA winning the crayola crayon.com bowl or whatever it is...

Other than that is doesn't look good for the left coast teams...

With TCU beating all the MWC teams (along with the ACC #2) and BSU beating the PAC-10 Champ, could the winner of the Fiesta Bowl be considered the best team in the West?

I say yes. The MWC is perennially underrated and should be an AQ conference.

I think TCU could make a strong case for the 2nd best team in the COUNTRY......right now...

If Boise beats them (which I don't think is going to happen personally)...then I suppose Boise could make the same claim if they choose...

I mentioned several weeks ago in one of the BCS standing threads that whoever ended up meeting TCU in a BCS bowl was going to have their hands full (of course I figured it was going to be against a BCS team)....because they are a complete team that can win the battle at the LOS against a LOT of these BCS teams....

That Utah team tonight is a FAR cry from that hornets nest that Bama strolled into
last year.

Back
Top Bottom