Van's Positional Concerns | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Van's Positional Concerns

VanDolPhan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok well everyone seems to be on the blame game at the moment so I thought I would join in on the more deserving.

The most obvious being Ray "Boy did I stink it up" Lucas. A guy who played so badly it shut up the Jay haters for 2 solid months. Adios Ray. Good luck finding a job in the NFL next season..........you'll need it.

Fletcher is on notice. Growing pains time is over. It's time to step up or go play for Cincinatti boy. You got to show that you at least could be capable of being the #2 CB on 90% of teams out there for that nickel cornerback revolving door to not hit you on the ass.

Nails. Don't you go thinking your safe there boy because you looked solid for 90% of the season. My boy Ricky MAKES you look good along with the rest of the offensive line and that injury already is going to be a detriment to you.

McKnight. Boy I wanna like you but you make some really boneheaded plays. If your lucky you'll get to enjoy the 3rd WR position where you should be able to keep that 18+ yard average. However I wanna see you catching 30 + balls in that roll including a few clutch plays and HOLD ON TO THE DAMN BALL. My god boy if you touched the ball as much as Ricky has you'd fumble the ball 23 times! (# factored by his touches/fumbles then dividing that total by ricky's total carries this year).

Ward. Adios amigos. You sucked boy. You played better on injury the year before then you did this year.

Arturo Freeman. Boy where do I start with you. 4 passes defended all year. FOUR BOY! Christ J.T is a defensive linemen and he doubled that. Christ everyones after Fletcher and he defended THREE TIMES THAT. You defended 7 passes in limited action the year before. No Int's. You gotta pick it up boy or next year we draft a new safety.

David Bowens. Boy you show promise. You need to live up to that promise and stay healthy and show us that you can take over for Burnett once he retires.

Morlon Greenwood. Sorry boy but you went backwards instead of forwards. 2 more games played in yet had less tackles, sacks. You look dazed and confused out there. I wouldn't be surprised if a veteran challenger was brought in for you to fight against.

Last but not least. Brock Marion. You got to learn to play Sept/December football all year long. You would be the Pro Bowl starter and not the backup if you learned that football is played in Oct/Nov as well.

And that concludes my **** list for the year :)

Back
Top Bottom