vbPlaza Issues | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

vbPlaza Issues

Agent51

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have been wondering for ahwile where all the little badges have been coming from under people's names (and why I didn't have any :fire: :lol:) but then I got a couple and I asked NJFINFAN (the mod one, that I found out is a girl, lol) what the deal was with them. She was kind enough to clue me in on all of it (apparently I didn't get the memo) but then when I tried to access the gifts I wasn't able to. I went to the "Give Gifts" option and it says "you are not allowed to purchase this item", but I'm not even trying to purchase anything at this point, I just wanna see what there is, but that pops up everytime I click it. I thought maybe cookies or temp files would have something to do with it (worth a shot) but I cleaned both and it still does it. Anyone have any ideas as to why? NJFINFAN didn't, and she said she was going to look into it for me, but I don't wanna bother her anymore (I already asked her a bunch of Qs about it via PM :o ), so I figured I'd ask here and maybe an Admin. can help.

Thanks,
Jason

I have been wondering for ahwile where all the little badges have been coming from under people's names (and why I didn't have any :fire: :lol:) but then I got a couple and I asked NJFINFAN (the mod one, that I found out is a girl, lol) what the deal was with them. She was kind enough to clue me in on all of it (apparently I didn't get the memo) but then when I tried to access the gifts I wasn't able to. I went to the "Give Gifts" option and it says "you are not allowed to purchase this item", but I'm not even trying to purchase anything at this point, I just wanna see what there is, but that pops up everytime I click it. I thought maybe cookies or temp files would have something to do with it (worth a shot) but I cleaned both and it still does it. Anyone have any ideas as to why? NJFINFAN didn't, and she said she was going to look into it for me, but I don't wanna bother her anymore (I already asked her a bunch of Qs about it via PM :o ), so I figured I'd ask here and maybe an Admin. can help.

Thanks,
Jason

You not VIP... VIP's are the only ones with access... I think that would be the issue.

You not VIP... VIP's are the only ones with access... I think that would be the issue.

Really? Only VIPs can buy or give gifts? :(

Damn, I was not aware, I thought it was open to anyone, and I guess NJ did too :wink:

Back
Top Bottom