Velocity??????????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Velocity???????????

HEAVYHITTER

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Jay Fiedler has none

remember him rolling left today and trying to throw right, was almost picked, db just dropped ball. remeber him throwing that out to Thompson that was picked by Robinson. It seemed like that ball hung up in the air forever. I just stopped watching the Titans game and watching McNair throw the ball thats VELOCITY. David Carr had Velocity ont he ball today too.

Fiedler is average at best, his best pass of the day in my opinin was him trying to throw the ball out of the back of the endzone but Chambers just stabed that ball for 6. Fiedler can make the easy throws when a guy is wide open or a dump in backfield, but in coverage or a deep touch pass, forget it, he missed liek thrw shots down field today, this is a regular thing with him.

We are going to live and die with this guy, if its on his shoulders we die more than live in my opinion.

HOW MUCH MORE ARE WE GOING TO SUGARCOAT THIS GUYS ABILITY TO LEAD US WHERE WE WANT TO GO?????????????????????????????

I really believe that he needs more pass protection than he got today.

Move over Todd Marinovich, there's a new dog movin' in....

What was wrong with fiedler? Why dont you look at the real problem, the defense.

I guess the thing is we can probably make excuses for Jay until he is like 40 years old. Remember his agent did that for him after his first season

My guy needs receivers. BAM we got em, next ecuse he didnt get many reps in preseason due to injury. Now this year he has receivers a full pre season and he said out of his mouth this is the best ive felt, and bam he comes in in throws PICS, the TDS were manufactured by the receiver and running back as we all know. So now whats the excuse the O line? the sunlight? MY ears are too big for these helmets? please tell me what it is JAY WHY CANT YOU JUST PLAYED SOLID AND NOT THROW AWAY THE GAME LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and i know some guys that are still behind him are gonna say well it all shouldnt have come down to that one play, well let me tell you tis if defenses were afraid of this guys arm then we be able to do alot of things diff on offense, nobody is scared of jay throwing deep.

The last interception was a hail mary, that doesnt really count, making the total just 1, and once again, stop trying to blame fiedler, it wasnt his fault, its the defense that needs to step up.

Heavy Hitter I understand your upset, like we all are, but the first pick was clearly CCs fault. He has to come all the way back for that ball. He can not let the DB get between him and the ball. He tried to run before he got it.
But come on guys lets look at the positives, by starting with a bad Sept. we will reverse the season pattern of starting great and falling a part in Dec. Now maybe we will have our bad games early, and finish with a winning streak.....then again if that is not what happens then we will be looking for a new coach next off season.

That is definitely wrong. CC would have been open on the inside. Fiedler threw it as if CC was going to turn.

Originally posted by NCFINFAN38
Heavy Hitter I understand your upset, like we all are, but the first pick was clearly CCs fault.

Isn't it funny how all of Jays interceptions are the WR's fault.

The Fiffy protection gets a bit tiring. Overall not too bad of a job by him, but that is wrong. Fiedler has always had the problem of overthrowing. That does not mean his arm is powerful enough. It means he is throwing recklessly to get it there and thus is not accurate. His overthrows are usually floaty. Once again overthrow does not mean the QB has a powerful arm.

Back
Top Bottom