vernon davis wr? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

vernon davis wr?

fishypete said:
Nappy...you don't have to move him to use him....I already shown you that in college he played several positions...a smart OC would find ways to give his team advantages....this kid reminds me of another T.E. named Sharpe...he did pretty well for himself....hard to find players that weigh 250 plus pounds and still can run 4.5 and under. To give you an example...Randy McMichael out of college was 6'3" 245...ran a 4.85 40 at the combine...now imagine Randy if he could a 4.5 or under.

what are you trying to tell me fishy. i dont get what your saying, your not saying anything i dont know. i watched the kid alot. i watch most all the acc games.

Nappy Roots said:
what are you trying to tell me fishy. i dont get what your saying, your not saying anything i dont know. i watched the kid alot. i watch most all the acc games.

I don't know if I can explain it any better than I already have Nappy. Teams are always looking to create mis-matches on the field...with his capabilites...that shouldn't be too hard, for a smart OC.

fishypete said:
I don't know if I can explain it any better than I already have Nappy. Teams are always looking to create mis-matches on the field...with his capabilites...that shouldn't be too hard, for a smart OC.

fishy, you dont have to explain anything, i already know this stuff. why are you telling me this stuff?

I Think It Would Be Hard To Move A Te To Wide Out Just Because Hes Fast Doesnt Mean He Is A Crisp Routerunner Which Is The One Of The Most Important Things About Wr

Vernon Davis is a mythical man-beast a child might read about in books about the days of yore.

However he will go higher than 16, Miami does not have a glaring need at TE, and it doesn't make much sense to convert the best college TE.

If Atlanta were smart they would draft him and run two TE sets with flyers at WR. Then Vick might actually be a sucessfull NFL Qb. Dubbed "The Vick Offense"

Back
Top Bottom