Vernon Davis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vernon Davis

Dredd1050

A STRONG MAN SHEDS BLOOD BEFORE TEARS
Reaction score
Maryland TE just ran a 4.3 40!!! Faster than all but one WR. This kid is awesome.

One scout had him at 4.35

So the fastest players in the Combine so far are Chad Jackson, Reggie McNeal, and Vernon Davis. Wow.

that is sick.... wow.... i've never heard of someone that big run that fast.. my friend who is a bears fan was praying that he fell in the draft so the bears could get him... thats never gonna happen now haha

ckparrothead said:
One scout had him at 4.35

So the fastest players in the Combine so far are Chad Jackson, Reggie McNeal, and Vernon Davis. Wow.

So do we take him if he falls to us ? We have McMike - but could we turn this talent down ?

CD13 said:
So do we take him if he falls to us ? We have McMike - but could we turn this talent down ?
Falls to us? I highly doubt it after running an official 4.38 at 255lbs. But the thought is intriguing nevertheless.

Dredd1050 said:
Maryland TE just ran a 4.3 40!!! Faster than all but one WR. This kid is awesome.
I was hoping he would fall to us, but that is seriously unlikely now. Doh!

He also threw up the bench press about 33 times...

He may be the best weapon in the draft. A TE who runs a sub 4.4 forty is SICK!!!!!! To bad we don't have a need at TE; someone will be gaining a deep threat in the middle of the field.

Wow...all his numbers are sky high...talent out the wahzoo:

4.38 fourty
10-foot-8 broad jump
42" vertical jump
33 reps bench press (225)

PhinstiGator said:
Wow...all his numbers are sky high...talent out the wahzoo:

4.38 fourty
10-foot-8 broad jump
42" vertical jump
33 reps bench press (225)

Another Physical freak out of Maryland like Merriman last year.

CD13 said:

I would take him over McMichael in a heartbeat. Althought I'm a fan of his, I don't think he deserved all the money we gave him mid season. He didn't really produce in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom