Vernon Davis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vernon Davis

dolfreak

RoNNiE 4 MVP
Reaction score
If for some miracle he drops to the #16 pick, do you take him? How can you not!! 6'3" 250 LBS. and a 4.38 40 time....NASTY!!!!!

He would definitely be the BPA at #16, but I don't see any possible way he lasts past the Rams.

He will be gone with the Cardinals pick....and the Cardinals will go on to have the best offense in football, suprise everyone and make the NFC playoffs

Thats my prediction mark my words

everyone predicted the cards to the playoffs last year too lol

so it isnt much of a surprise as they are picked to "break out" every year. The cards need an offensive tackle badly.

As for Vernon Davis he will be picked by SF at numnber 6. So no need for the question.

But yes I would pass him as there are bigger needs like Ko Simpson S SC

Alex22 said:
He will be gone with the Cardinals pick....and the Cardinals will go on to have the best offense in football, suprise everyone and make the NFC playoffs

Yeah!!, After sign Edge, it's a good option that Arizona pick Vernon Davis in next Draft... i don't imagine this offense adding this two spectaculars guys. Incredible!!

wont fall near us. I think Randy is a better TE. He is at least proven. We have way bigger needs than a number 2 TE

Alex22 said:

I could see this. I hate saying it but I still owe my girlfriend dinner because I said that last year. She just happens to be a seahwk fan, so I really messed that call up!

Finsfan79 said:
As for Vernon Davis he will be picked by SF at numnber 6. So no need for the question.

But yes I would pass him as there are bigger needs like Ko Simpson S SC

my mock has him going to buffalo at #8, not that i know anything. but no way he falls. if he did, you take him and make a deal for mcmichael.

cowtowndick said:
my mock has him going to buffalo at #8, not that i know anything. but no way he falls. if he did, you take him and make a deal for mcmichael.

Why would you take a TE that is unproven, and then trade the guy who has been so good for us for the last few years? mcmichael has been one of the best TEs over the last few years in the NFL. That would just be dumb

playmaker1 said:
Why would you take a TE that is unproven, and then trade the guy who has been so good for us for the last few years? mcmichael has been one of the best TEs over the last few years in the NFL. That would just be dumb

one of the best, as in top 10. vernon davis could be one of the best, as in top 3. as in a game changer, as in antonio gates or tony gonzales (when he was hot). as in he's a very large, very fast wide receiver, one you can't cover with db (he's too big) or a lb (he's too fast). mcmichael is very good, but he's not a game changer. also, he had some key drops last year, and the off the field crap doesn't help.

re he's unproven - of course he is. every player is at draft time. reggie bush is an unproven running back, would you be ok if he joined the fish?

Alex22 said:

Denny Green says he loves AJ HAwk

Back
Top Bottom